Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Blizzard's Wake

In my 7th grade class we just completed reading ,Blizzard's Wake ,by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor. I recommend to children ages nine,and up. Blizzard's Wake is a heart warming book about a family struggling to get past the hurt of losing a mother and a wife.Kate Sterling and her mom were very close so its hard for her to get past the loss.This story is also about a man named Zeke Dexter who is haunted by the blood that stains his hand he doesn't know if he'll get a second chance at a new life or will everyone hate and despise him.What I like most about the book is the end when Kate finally forgives her mothers killer and moves on with her life . I think that the author wrote this book to tell young readers like me to be able to forgive your self before you can forgive others. So I'm glad I could share this with you you can pick up this book from your local library so I'm glad I shared this with you so thank you and happy reading.



2 comments:

  1. Very impressive review. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job, Well Done!

    Hope you continue to write more about your reviews

    ReplyDelete