Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Starting Anew

I believe that 2013 is going to be a year  to remember. I can only hope and pray that this is the year my life changes. Every day I make a choice to either further my maturity or hinder it. Nothing is accidental, everything I do from know on determines where I end up 6 years from know. This is probably one of the most important years of my life. My parents have found it necessary to include life skills into my school curriculum. I totally agree with them, because I do not want to be handicapped in this global market. In order for anyone I meet to communicate with me I must be willing to put effort into my speech. This and much more are the things I will be practicing this year. i pray that God will help me and keep my mind focused on the things that are good for me. 2012 was a great year we had our moments of happiness and our share of heartbreaks, but I believe that if God be willing 2013 will not only be great but EXCELLENT!

No comments:

Post a Comment